Pet Grooming in Spring TX
Pet grooming can help your pet look and feel his best! At Stuebner Airline Pet Resort & Spa, we give pets the very best grooming care in Spring TX. We offer pet owners a range of options to help ensure that each pet gets the treatment he or she needs. Whether your pet needs his or her hair trimmed or requires a special treatment for fleas and ticks, we can help.
Reasons to Get Your Pet Groomed
There are many reasons to get your pet groomed in Spring TX! Some of the most common reasons that pet owners seek grooming services include:
- Comfort. Pets with long hair can spend half of the year hot and uncomfortable if they don't maintain a trim coat. We can control the length of your pet's coat to help your pet stay comfortable in hot weather.
- Personal hygiene. Some pets struggle to stay clean when they're older, as self-care and grooming become more difficult. Our grooming services can help your older pet stay clean and fresh.
- Appearance. We help ensure that your pet will look his or her when the grooming is complete.
- Health. Our services like anal sac expression and medicated shampoos to kill fleas can help your pet maintain good health.
Offering a Variety of Pet Grooming Services in Spring TX
We offer a variety of services for pets in the area! Some of our services include:
- Oatmeal shampoo baths. Oatmeal shampoo baths are gentle on your pet's skin. They're also all natural, so your pet will enjoy naturally soft skin. Our oatmeal shampoo baths will make your pet smell fresh and clean!
- Stand drying. Stand drying is a comfortable, fast method we can use to dry your pet's fur. Stand drying is perfect for pets with fluffy coats!
- Nail trimming. Most pets require nail trimming to prevent their nails from tearing up the floor or doing harm to others. We trim your pet's nails with expert care to ensure that your pet is comfortable throughout the process.
- Anal sac expression. Anal sac expression is the release of fluid from the anal glands for the comfort and health of your pet.
- Ear cleaning. Your pet's ears are vulnerable to bacterial infection. Our ear cleaning can help your pet maintain clean ears and avoid problems like ear infections.
- ...and much more!
Contact Your Pet Groomer
At Stuebner Airline Pet Resort & Spa, we're known for our professional work and strict attention to detail. We use all styles of grooming and specialize in hand scissoring! Whether your pet has an upcoming show or competition or you simply want your pet to look his or her best, we can help. We recommend getting your pet groomed on a regular basis in order to ensure your pet's comfort, health and good looks. To make an appointment, contact us today at 281-376-2560.
Your animal is one of your best friends, and you can’t imagine a life without them. You want to provide the best possible care you can, each and every day … and it doesn’t stop with vet visits. It also means providing your animal with the grooming and hygiene they deserve. When your pet looks and feels her best, they’re likelier to live a long and healthy life, and besides, you’re happier too.
Why Get Comprehensive Grooming Services in Spring, Texas?
If you want to give your animal the best chance at that long and healthy life, setting up regular grooming appointments in Spring is the way to go. For one thing, grooming makes pets feel better, keeping them cool in the summer and clean in the winter. For another, it helps reduce the incidence of disease from accumulated dirt or waste, cuts down on hairballs for cats, and keeps feet, ears, and skin healthy. If you’re looking for grooming services in Spring, please give us a call today.
What Pet Grooming Services Do We Offer?
Our comprehensive pet grooming offerings help ensure your one-stop-shop when it comes to caring for your animal’s health and appearance. We use hypoallergenic shampoos and conditioners, top of the line tools like nail trimmers and clippers, and pet-safe cologne. All of our pet grooming is performed by trained technicians who love animals and know how to care for them in the safest and most soothing possible way. Our complete list of services includes:
- Safe drying
- Nail check/trim
- Ear cleaning
- Pad/foot trim
- Trim of rear/underside
- Pet-safe cologne
Can Boarding and Grooming Be Combined?
Yes, boarding and grooming can absolutely be combined. Whether you’re heading out on a short getaway, a longer vacation or a business trip, we can help ensure your furry friend is cared for while you’re away, and can even take care of their grooming needs at the same time! If you want to schedule boarding for your animal, make sure to let us know when you make your appointment that you’d like grooming at the same time.
Are There Any Requirements for Grooming?
No, not specifically. However, if you want to have your grooming services taken care of at the same time that you board your animal with us, you will need to ensure your pets are current on their shots first. For dogs, this means rabies, DA2PP, Bordetella, and leptospirosis, while for cats it means rabies, FCRVP and FeLV.
When Should You Get in Touch with Stuebner Airline Pet Resort & Spa?
If you’re ready to partner with us for expert grooming services or want to place your pet in a safe and comfortable place while you’re away, give us a call. Our boarding and grooming facility in Spring, Texas, is one of the most highly respected in the area, and owners routinely trust us to care for their animals.
Stuebner Airline Pet Resort & Spa is ready to serve you as soon as you are. Please give us a call at 281-376-2560 to learn more about our grooming services and book an appointment today.